From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DST adjustment

I have an XP laptop here that shows the proper timezone, and matches the
output for w32tm below. It has Office 2007 SP1 installed also.  As of
this
morning when the user logged in, he noticed some appointments are an
hour
off. I tried changing the timezone within Outlook, to what it already
was,
and it said it made changes to some appointments, but didn't correct the
ones I was going for. It's acting as if the 2007 DST changes are not in
effect. So strange.

--
Mike Gill