More important, why do I find these things only AFTER asking?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:04 PM, G.Waleed Kavalec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Two of our w2k3 boxes (set up by a kid who isn't here) have default grayed
> out username and password fields when we RDP into them.
>
> The domain referenced no longer even exits.
>
> Where do I turn this off?
>
> --
> --
> --
> --
>
> G. Waleed Kavalec

G. Waleed Kavalec
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are
in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination,
from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue
but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners,
whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."
-- Mark Twain