Let's hope, that does sound like a pita.

Thanks ill look into it.

Greg
________________________________
From: Martin Blackstone [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 March 2008 12:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS 6 Redirection

I did this years ago with IIS5.
It required creating the IUSER account on the file server and getting the IIS
password via a VBS file to put in that account, then using pass-through
authentication. It was a pita to setup and I can’t find the documentation on it
anymore.
The rub was that IIS changes its passwords on that account every so many days,
so sometimes I would have an issue. Even after telling IIS not to manage the
password.

I’ll bet Ken can answer this.