From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 15 March 2008 11:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS UNC password

I've tried to find a IIS mailing list but I can't find
any with a fairly amount of traffic.

Do you know any nice IIS mailing list or blog?

Thanks,

Miguel

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/e4cc98b6-4373-4c32-b1ad-f74510bc12fc.mspx?mfr=true

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=56fc92ee-a71a-4c73-b628-ade629c89499&DisplayLang=en

<http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm>
>  ~

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
El buzón de correo sin límite de almacenamiento.
http://es.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html