From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: pdf995

I'm looking to alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Pro due to the ridiculous
high $$, I came across pdf995, anyone have experience with it or any
other better pdf writer?

I need to be able to create pdf's and insert remove pages for about 50
users, digital signature is not required.

Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you
should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
represent those of Amico Corporation . Warning: Although precautions
have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise
from the use of this email or attachments.