My logon/logoff scripts write to the same log file and display something
like below.  It is no GUI just a simple notepad file. Let me know if you are
interested. Anything GUI will cost money.

Logon ; 3/20/2008 3:59:11 PM ; BH-13EB ; icurran ;
Logon ; 3/20/2008 4:41:37 PM ; LAB04 ; lab user ;
Logoff ; 3/20/2008 5:09:33 PM ; mymachine ; zvue ;
Logoff ; 3/20/2008 5:11:25 PM ; mymachine ; zvue ;

-Z.V.

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Log on activity monitor

I have a client that needs to monitor user log on activity.  I am looking
for a straight forward, easy to use and read "GUI" that will list log on and
log off times by user.

Any recommendations from the list are appreciated.

Bob Fronk

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not
read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed
in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the
Davis H. Elliot Company . Warning: Although precautions have been taken to
make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email
or attachments.