You are the Man....  This is really going to help me out next month when
Symantec is going out the door for me.

________________________________

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Symantec CleanWipe (Was: Official time: 1 hour 3 minutes)

Ah, good question.  It's similar if not the same.  The file dates on
many bits are two years newer though (2005 to 2007).

I have that too along with about 10 other things that I swiped from
thier FTP.  I still havent gone through them all yet though.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Sam Cayze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>