I am on the road (literally) and discovered one of my clients running
Ninja lost his exchange server today.  In restarting exchange services
it said the ninja service, which is a dependency, is not responding
(timed out).  I manually retried starting exchange which also failed.  I
went into Ninja, disabled the SMTP sinks, and was able to restart
exchange.  So now I have no anti-spam and only secondary anti-virus
protection.

Anyone else seeing this today?

Btw, I went to Sunbelt's site and was dismayed to find out Tech Support
is only available via phone on during the work week (normal business
hours). Ugh.