I have 25 sites and our AE said they didn't have anything like that.
They have a bandwidth coming in and out of their routers chart but nothing from
site 1 to site 3 etc...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dennis Rogov
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:41 PM
  Subject: RE: Speed Question

              Not sure we just got it and we have AT&T.

  Dr

  Dennis Rogov

  Senior Network Analyst
  THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company

  379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa

  Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   www.peergroupinc.com
  [This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email,
and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email
in error please immediately notify me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete
the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]