Hi folks,

Running Windows 2003, 64 bit, fully patched, and I think, latest drivers
for tape loader, tape drive etc. Tapes are 200/400 GB LTO-2.

I try to run NTBackup, and it will say it has backed up anywhere from
30MB - 150MB, then it stops. Eventually I'll get a write error, to see
the event logs (which don't help). RSM works great, both GUI and command
line.

I've installed a demo of NovaStor Novabackup which works great, except
it doesn't see the tape loader, so tape switching is manual.

There is a terminator on the PV124T, and it (PV 124T) is the only item
on the SCSI chain.

Ideas???

Thanks for any help.

Mark