From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: site-to-site VPN question

Short answer "yes" but what are you driving at?  If you implement a
site-to-site, you have to tell the firewalls to forward the traffic
destined for the other site directly to the other firewall, via the
tunnel or it will use its default route to the Internet.

What type of firewalls are you dealing with?

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook