What are you seeing Sam?

After entering some command with no viasble echo, I eventually see this:

220 IMTA11.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net comcast ESMTP server ready
250 IMTA11.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net hello [X.X.X.X], pleased to me
et you

There seems to be an initial delay of response due to some anti-spam
things giong on.  Prolly doing some DNS lookups against my IP.

--
ME2