I did not write this script, but it is throwing an error screen.  I know
next to nothing about vbs.  If needed I can post the whole script but here
is the section that, appears to, say it is in error.  The error message ask
for 'end'  and I have tried end, end sub, end function, to no avail.  Thanks

'Program that maps the drives - Make no changes from here down

Sub DriveMapper(Drive, Share)

For i = 0 to oDrives.Count -1 Step 2

if LCase(Drive) = LCase(oDrives.Item(i)) then

if not LCase(Share) = LCase(oDrives.Item(i+1)) then

WSHNetwork.RemoveNetworkDrive Drive, true, true

Else

Exit Sub

End if

End if

Next

'(Line 150)

'Give the PC time to do the disconnect, wait 300 milliseconds

wscript.sleep 300

WSHNetwork.MapNetworkDrive Drive, Share

Tim Wagerle, TSS

Josephine County Circuit Court