We are looking for a contract firm that can provide state-of-the art Linux
sysadmin services to us. These would include

a) weekly RedHat patch management/updates.

b) project execution for new firewalls, disk replacement, and other
one-time software or hardware changes.

c) emergency support, both on site and off site.

Whomever we contract with should have more than 2 full time Linux
engineers, so they can be backup for each other and always be available if
we have an emergency.

The service area would be Marlborough, MA and also our development
environment in Woonsocket, RI.

Does anyone out there know of any excellent firms to look into?

Thanks,
Jeff