We have a couple palm 680 treos running Palm OS.  We are getting a weird
error when we try to activesync with Exchange 2003 SP2.  We use SSL for
OWA and I have followed the following Microsoft article method #2:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817379

I set up versamail and did the test everything tested good.  I started
the first activesync on a large mailbox (small inbox, large contacts and
calendar) and it took klike 3 hours.  When I was done the mail came in
ok but the contacts (that said it was syncing contacts for 2 hours
didn't come in only the ones that were on the palm already were there
and same with calendar)

I had to manually run activesync and new mail would come in but would
always beep with this error AirSamstateMachine.C 3261 1510.

After researching this it says it has to resync because the account is
not provisioned.  How do I provision his user account and anyone know
the deal with contacts and calendar not making it in?

Thank you very much for any help..