Yes it was hideously sadistic.  Good questions, lousy answers.  After
spending most of the night and early morning in a storm shelter and getting
very little sleep or study I tried to get the exam rescheduled.  Prometric
really came to the rescue and bent over backwards to help me reschedule.
Problem was there were no testing centers in Arkansas available for the 238
exam until April 25th.  So I went on and took the exam.

The 236 exam was hard for me because of all the PowerShell and EMS
questions.  Thought 237 was pretty easy especially considering it was a
Design exam.  The Design exams for Exchange 2000 and 2003 were very
difficult.  237 was easy because of the extremely pathetic answers.

The questions on the 238 exam I took today were clearly designed by someone
deeply into S&M.  Several questions were 2 or 3 screen longs and then you
only needed to know 2 words or maybe a short phrase from the entire question
to select the answer.  The study guide I used from Sybex/Wiley was fairly
good for the 237 and only covered about 66% of the material I say on the 238
exam.  Kevin Miller's 236 book was an EXCELLENT study guide.

Of course, I could be saying all this about the exam because I had very
little sleep, the weather was still very bad, the testing center was ice
cold and I dozed off a time or two during the exam.  BY my count I had 37
correct and needed 39 to pass.  It took almost 15 minutes to get my score,
which really made me think I had failed, and I was very surprised I had
passed with the score I got.

Now on to the Citrix 259 and 264 exams and the Server 2008 646 and 647 exams
(before you say anything Ken, both are required by my employer).  Maybe I
can be one of the first Server 2008 certified dudes or dudettes.

Webster