IMO, in tech company, System Engineer do product demonstration, and design /
planning / setup / install ... to the buyers, while sys admin / network
admin deal with system / network internally. System engineer & network admin
probably get paid about 15 -> 30K higher compare to sys admin. ... and I'm
an sys admin :-( .