From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Huge spike in spam

My spike was in early-mid March where I was getting 50K spam deletions per
day....now I am down to 5k or so.  I had one user who got 300K in the last
month of non-deliverables.  Apparently they have just stopped.  I guess the
spammer has inserted a new reply to address.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Roger Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL