From: Bahm, Terry M. (HSC) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Autologon with a Ghost boot disk

When we run NET USE HELP it doesn't list username as a parameter and the way
it's working it seems to be picking up the login name from the network section
of the network.ini.

If we try to put "/USER:domainname\username" or "/USERNAME:domainname\username"
in the command line it errors saying it's an invalid parameter. This is wierd
since many sources say that it should be a valid entry.

The Ghost wizard uses PC-DOS by default but MS-DOS as an option. Could the ver
of DOS and NET.EXE have something to do with it? If so anyone know where I can
get MS-DOS files?

Thanks

TB
Network/Intranet Administrator
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine