We are having a nightmare!  All 3 mapped drives for one user indicates
36.0 KB.  This is not a global issue.  It happened overnight.  Other
users are OK...with plenty of drive space coming from the same mapped
drives off the same server.  Ironically, the roaming profile failed to
connect to the server during startup too.  Roaming profiles for this
user were then turned off.  The user's desktop (local) profile was
completely rebuilt from ground-up., but the same problem exists.

The same problem follows only this user even when logged on to other
computers...perhaps something in AD.  We are bashing our heads against
the wall and would certainly appreciate a recommendation.  Cheers. -Jeff