On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:11:45 +0100, "Oliver Marshall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> "ImageX...
> 1)Requires that the destination computer use the same Hardware
> Abstraction Layer (HAL) as the master computer.
> 2)Requires that the destination computer boot from the same mass-
>storage controller as the master computer.

The HAL thing is a non-issue -- Everything is multiproc (HALMACPI.DLL)
these days.  The same mass-storage controller?  I beg to differ.  The
[SysprepMassStorage] section of sysprep.inf was created to deal with
this exact issue.  We have a single IBM server Win2003 image that spans
the x336, x346, x3250, x3550, and x3650.

RM