From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Sync Public Folders

I asked this on the exchange list and didn't really get any good answers.

I have a handful of Palm and now Windows Mobile 6 devices. Im looking to get
over the air sync to PF's. I know a bes server can do this but would rather
not tell the client they need to swap out 15 phones and get a bes server to
accomplish this.

Exchange 2003sp2, with 2007 a possibility if  there was a fix there.

Thanks