We hava laptops with wired and wireless NICs. These laptops are member of the
'Corp' domain. This domain has GPO that should "Prohibit use of internet
connection firewall on your DNS domain". LAN NIC is getting IP and DNS suffix
from corporate DHCP server and should have firewall disabled but the wireless
NICs are getting IP and non-corp DNS suffix from a DSL router, but the firewall
is still disabled (grayed out) on these wireless NICs.

Why should GPO apply to these wireless NICs if they are neither on a Corp
subnet nor have corp DNS suffix? How can we enable firewall on these wireless
connections? Thanks.

Jay