Maybe what you are looking for is an air return tile with filter.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: server room ceiling tiles

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Dennis Melahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone ever seen ceiling tiles that allow heat to pass through them yet keep dust and
insulation from dropping into your server room?

 I've seen ceiling "tiles" which were really vent grills.  Maybe
that's what you're after?

the local Lowes and Home Depot look at me like I have a third eye when I asked.

 That may not be a good metric.  I've had people at those places look
at me like that when I asked where the wood screws were.

-- Ben

~ <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm> ~