Sorry for the delay is responding.

Launch Directory Access from Applications | Utilities folder.  Under
services, you will find LDAPv3 (where you can define your LDAP servers) and
SMB/CIFS (where you can plug in the WINS server).

I am not sure if this will enable DDNS to function for you, or not.  I am
just suggesting it as something to try, as we had a number of issues clear
up when we defined these on our network.

Andrew.