I have a Dell Optiplex GX620 XP Sp2 totally patched, virus scanned etc.
Bios is at A11.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the video drivers.
Any time you use remote desktop to access it , when you go to the physical
machine and login at the pc the video resolution has changed to 620x 480  4
bit color. It will not allow you to change the resolution at this point.
It requires a reboot to restore the video.
Any suggestions?
TIA

.
.
Why didn't George Washington's father punish him for chopping down the
Cherry Tree?

George still had the ax.
.