We use WYSE S10s and S90s depending on the requirements of the user.

Matt

From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: dumb terminal

We use the Wyse V90s - Embedded Windows.  Very easy to use and set up
especially with the Enterprise Manager

>>> "Webster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/24/2008 11:06 AM >>>

That is the one I am familiar with and I have seen a lot of Neoware devices
also.

Webster

From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wyse S90’s here. Swear by them. Affordable, solid, great server side management
app thats free (for workgroup use).

We also use several various Linux based ones. Also good, with more technical
features, but tend to suffer from poor build quality.

From: Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: dumb terminal

Looking at getting a dumb terminal for my private Citrix/Terminal Server lab.
For those that use them, what brand and model do you use the most of?

Thanks

Webster

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.