From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 7:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 hotfix rollup 2

Anyone installed this yet?   Citrix article CTX116289.  It was a failure
here.  Once I rebooted the servers in the farm after applying the update,
the IMA service no longer loaded, Citrix licensing stopped working, and a
few services dependent on the IMA also failed to load.  Users couldn't
authenticate among other problems.

I finally ended up uninstalling the patch from all servers in the farm,
rebuilding the local host cache and finally it worked again.

I have a call into Citrix about it, but that was really odd.  That was the
first time I've had problems like that with a Citrix patch.

Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.