From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 2:44 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Quick n Dirty mass emailing (not spam)

If there were rules or RFC specifications to use as a guide, sure -
why not.  Otherwise, getting into the habit of misusing BCC, etc, can
get you into trouble later.  You never know who might have a sensitive
filter, etc.

I assume it will only become more problematic over time as people
become increasingly sensitive to spam and how their filters are
configured.

--
ME2