Any particular email system?

From: Matt Falenski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 14:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OOF assistance

I hope someone here can point me to an answer as it's been driving us
nuts...

We use a helpdesk system that sends an new ticket email to 8 different
admins.
If one (or more) of those admins has their OOF turned on, the end user
who submitted
the request gets an OOF message from the admin who is out.  This
confuses them
immensely as they are asking for help & receive an email stating who to
contact for help. :)

I have been trying to create an OOF rule that will check the subject for
the specific words
"New Service Request" but the whole subject is actually "New Service
Request #4,010"
and it seems to want the whole subject and since the ticket number is
incremented
each time, each subject line is different.  I have tried creating OOF
rules as well as
rules and alerts, but each time its the same thing - the OOF is sent to
the end user.

Any hints or tips on this OOF problem are appreciated.