Change the display name etc, and add a new smtp alias to her account that
reflects the new name and make it the primary.  This will effectively change
everything to reflect her new name without having to change her user id
(assuming the user id is some form of her name).

It's really fun when they start getting divorced and remarried multiple
times.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke