From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Forcing a Dynamic disk to expand

Use diskpart from Support tools?

Shook
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Gruber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Forcing a Dynamic disk to expand

Is it possible to force a dynamic disk in MS Virtual Server to expand? I
have a virtual server that requires some software installed and the "drive"
is only showing 7.4 MB free. Currently the drive is at 2.92GB and I have the
limit set at 500GB. How can I force the drive to expand to enable the
software to be installed? I tried google but all I get is ways to increase
the total size and I don't need to do that, just force the dynamic
expansion.

Jonathan Gruber
Network Administrator
J.B. Long Inc.