I  highly recommend backuppc.  For the last 3 years I have been using
it to back up over 1500 workstations (about 600 laptops).  it is free
and just plain works.

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 206-501-9803