Why would you want to deny them to lock the workstation?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PSShutdown

Found the issue. First I was wrong on part of my description of the problem. I
assumed and that was bad. The shutdown portion of psshutdown does work.

It is the lock that does not work. Apparently if the locally logged in users is
denied 'lock the workstation' via group policy (which ours are) then you cannot
lock it remotely even if you are a domain admin.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***