  From: James Kerr
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:16 PM
  Subject: OT-Shopping Cart Software

  I need to help out getting a shopping cart solution for a large fundraiser
that involves more then a million dollars in ticket sales over a few months. In
the past we used OS Commerce for this and we made it work but the reports we
could get from it were very limited. I was wondering if anyone could
recommended something better. We would pay for a better solution if its
something we could buy and then use for a few years. Maybe someone could
suggest a better forum for this question?

  James