Some of our students have just figured out that they can print to any
shared printer in their school (the printers are shared with the default
permissions that allow everyone to print). We can stop this by adjusting
permissions, which we did for one printer this morning--which just
caused the students to find another one.

Students share a common account, so knowing the account that's sending
the job won't help. I really need to know the name of the machine
sending the job.

Is there a way to do this? Does that get logged?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street