We are deploying BES here right now and I have run into a snag with one
user.

BES Admin acct has send as perms on all AD accts. I followed the 912918 KB
and used the How to grant the Send As permission for multiple accounts.
This has worked for everyone but on guy. It doesn't show up in his.
I've also noticed that the "Allow inheritable permissions" was unchecked and
rechecked it. The BES Admin acct comes back and it works. Then it
disappears. The allow box is unchecked. He is not an admin. Just a domain
user.

So I open his acct, click the security tab and add the BES Admin acct and
give it send as perms.
That occurs and then he can send.
But a few hours later, that perm disappears. Put it back, works, then
disappears.

I'm kind of at a loss here as to what is going on. Why does this one acct
keep tossing the new perms?