From: Kerem Şenler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 2:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: TS Cal

Hello anyone ,

I have a running domain controller  (Windows server 2003). This domain
controller has terminal server licensing role.  I want to move Cals to
another running server physically. Some ways exist to do that but none of
them is about physically moving. Is there a way to move cals from one server
to another physically (except back up)?

Kerem

  • TS Cal Kerem Şenler
    • RE: TS Cal Free, Bob