Better would be a service that registers for file change notifications (so you
don't have continuous monitoring activity) and then copies the data elsewhere.

More sophisticated (but requiring a far degree of skill) would be to create a
file system filter that did the operation transparently as the file was being
written to disk.

Cheers
Ken