SK> Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:26:22 -0400
SK> From: Steve Kelsay

SK> Remind me, why did we stop putting the unsub info at the bottom like
SK> we used to?

Dunno.  I guess I'm so used to looking for "List-*" headers (as I assume
most admins would) that I never really notice [the lack of] inline
instructions.

Of course, I'm one of those crazy people who avoids top-posting, trims
message quoting, and also expects MUAs to support threading... and still
uses PINE after far, far longer than I care to admit. ;-)

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/