From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT Intrusion Protection systems

I have a site that is looking to replace their Forescout "Active Scout"
IPS system. I have no idea what's out there. I know Cisco has a couple
of things including a card for their ASA box. Anyone with
recommendations for these or are IPS systems even relevant anymore?
TIA
This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of the sender and does
not represent official Parkview Medical Center policy.
This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above,
may be confidential and/or legally privileged: and, must be treated as
such in accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
communication, or any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please return to sender and delete
the message from your computer system.