From: Steve Kelsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Old Hardware

I know this was tongue in cheek, but shooting ranges are strictly
environmentally supervised by several state and federal agencies, have
to have on file a lead ( and other heavy metals) removal and recovery
plan, and they are checked on it constantly.  It is not an inexpensive
concept. So don't take it to the local range, take in out in your
backyard and shoot it there! I can supply the firearms, ammunition, and
training if you need it! You supply the beer (for after the shoot, of
course!)