Is there an easy way (group policy perhaps?) to prevent people from hiding
files?  I beleive it can be done from NTFS permissions and setting a folder
so that the Write Attributes permission is denied, but this seems a bit
time consuming to setup on every single folder I want this done for...

We have 1500+ user accounts that have home directories we do NOT want them
to be able to hide anything in those home directories.  There's also some
network shares we don't want these users to be able to hide files/folders
inside them as well.  I'm hoping or a GPO alternative to settings the NTFS
perms all all these folders/drives/files, etc.

I'm going to see if maybe disabling the context windows (the menu that
appears from right clicking on a file or folder) does the trick -- the
users do not have access to CMD.exe so they cannot use the .exe command on
a file/folder.

Thanks.
JR