I installed XP SP3 on several desktops and laptops shortly after it was
released to Windows Update. I didn't have any issues on the installation,
but I thought it was odd when I tried to move a folder that had more than
1GIG of data from one hard drive to another and it failed with the error
"cannot move file." I tried this using My Computer and dragging the folder
from its current location to a different location.

Today I'm transferring data from two different XP SP3 machines using a
mapped network drive and I'm running into the same problem. The only
solution I've found is to move smaller sets of folders - which is a real
pain.

Has anyone else had this problem after installing XP Sp3?