Or another vista box

...Tim

From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 12:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Vista Activation??

Doesn't VAMT need 2008?

        ----- Original Message -----

        From: Sean Martin <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        To: NT System Admin Issues
<mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

        Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 3:32 PM

        Sounds like you may selected an incorrect option during
activation....

        http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/default.mspx

        Did you try proxy authentication direct to Microsoft?

        - Sean

        On 5/23/08, David W. McSpadden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        2003 Standard AD

        Bring a Vista Business up and joining the domain.

        Now I am trying to activate and I am getting an error that there
is no Key Management Server.

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are property of
Indiana Members Credit Union, are confidential, and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your
computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

        This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

        For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email