Same applies for published desktop. Create an AD group and that group of
users only access to that published desktop.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: James Rankin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:55:17 +0100
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: Re: Citrix question

I already have the application published, but because they are accessing via
a published desktop, I need them to log on to the published desktop on the
same server that the Excel plugin is installed on. The application doesn't
play nicely via a published desktop unless it is the same server. I was just
wondering if there was some sort of "preferred server" flag that could be
set, but it doesn't look too hopeful.