Since we on the subject of Citrix....

I have a 2003 domain, with "My Documents" redirecting to
\\server\share\username for everyone.
Each user's "My Documents" is a different location (ie.
\\server\share\SmithJ, \\server\share\DoeJ)

For Citrix, we use Web Interface as our client.  Users simply open a
browser and goto: "citrix".
Is there a way to have the users' "My Documents" appear along with their
other published applications?

Right now, users have to launch Excel, then goto FILE>OPEN to get their
"My Documents" to open an Excel file.
Then they have to open Word, then goto FILE>OPEN to get to their "My
Documents" to open a Word file.

If they could go straight to "My Documents" that would be great!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave