I'm a little hazy on this one, even though we've been using folder
redirection for a while.

Why does folder synchronization occur for users other than the one who's
currently logged in?

For instance, I just now logged into a test machine here. Up pops folder
synchronization, synching files for a user whose account I had used to
log into this machine... Oh, I don't know... Maybe three months ago? Why
does the machine think it necessary to synch that user's files when
*I'm* the one logging in? Do I have something configured incorrectly?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street