From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 2:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Weird OT: Old Solaris software

If it's an i386 Solaris box they should run fine on an Solaris 10 machine.
At one point in time you could run Solaris binaries under Linux, but that
was before that feature was removed - no one used it.

If it's an old SPARCstation or UltraSPARC you'll need to find the
appropriate hardware - an Ultra 5 or SunBlade is cheap on eBay.

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If this email is spam, report it here: