Still looking for the cause.
When I do a "DCDIAG" on the one that hasn't been replicated from everything except "frsevent" passes. On the DC that hasn't received the replication I get the error that replication hasn't occurred for a month with the errors 1753 and 1256 also the "frsevent" fails.

A netdom query fsmo returns the proper information.

If I nslookup the domain, the results return both DC's.

"Net Share" shows both DC's sharing their "Sysvol".

"Netstat" shows each has open connections to the other.

When I run a "netdiag" I get a "[FATAL} Could not open C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\netlogon.dns for reading. [FATAL} no DNS servers have the DNS records for this DC registered." errors. When I look in DNS on both servers, I can see records for both DC's.

Normal DNS functions seem to work perfectly. I can sit at a workstation and ping another by name, My workstations can find "Yahoo" etc.

Any of these clues give anyone any ideas?

THANKS!!
Jim